Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Just to tell you once again....who's bad...*

I'm bad.

Apologies.

I'm behind blogging on about 4 or 5 sessions. :/

Seeing as how viewing these adorable children and loving families is what keeps your motors running, feel free to take a moment to view the Facebook Page. Many of the latest sessions can be previewed here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Monroe-MI/NicoleLee-Photography/168644141713

I vow to be better about catching up and keeping up. Ok, ok...I vow to TRY and be better about it. The Good Lord knows my intentions are all quite good, but chasing four crazies sometimes gets in the way! (oh, and we've been prepping our house for sale...which is exhausting in itself...and then add the four crazies...you get the picture.)

If not, I'll leave you with one (because it only takes a second to upload ONE photo.).

*Michael Jackson, Bad

No comments:

Post a Comment