Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

progress...

I'm makin' some.

It's been a rat race, people. And as my bright (and cynical!) Uncle Dave would say, "The rats are winnin'!" He has a point...

In the last month (I think that's how long it's been since I've boastfully uploaded), I've adjusted to having four children home ALL DAY, got a pool, put the house up for sale, adjusted to having four children home ALL DAY, started my summer months birthday party extravaganza, started the summer months graduation party fest, adjusted to having four children home ALL DAY, took some pictures, met some families, and adjusted to having four children home ALLLLLL DAAYYYYY.

But, without packing lunches and doing homework and racing out of bed in the morning to prepare the lovelies for school, I've also been able to work on my tan, catch up on some reading and enjoy a bit more time playing!

i.heart.summer.

I also heart people and pictures.... Enjoy!

(and maybe next month I'll catch up on the sessions from last month?) (maybe.) (I have four children at home ALLL DAYYY, remember?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment