Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

i heart happy babies...

and this girl's got it goin' on!

we had perfect timing with this session. baby A had just woken up from her nap and was happy as all get out. it helped that Nanny J was in on the action...baby girl had some massive smiles in store for her. I'm so excited to hear of Mom's reaction when she opens her Mother's Day gift. :)

best part? the shot on the bookcase... being the fabulous nanny that she is , J was EXTREMELY nervous...being the laid back mommy I am, I had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs watching Nanny J's intense reactions to baby A's every subtle move! sooo insanely cute. lucky for us, it was all success and no "I'm so sorry" messages had to be delivered to Mom and Dad. Thanks, Nanny J for trusting my creative eye!!

p.s. the guitar shot? daddy plays for her every night. her reaction to the sound of a chord was precious!


No comments:

Post a Comment