Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

sassafrass sisters

everyone always says how difficult teenagers are. even more so, GIRL teenagers. well, if my girls grow up to have half the personality and spice of these ladies, I will be one over-joyed momma. I'm not sure what I love most about my sassafrasses. obviously, the outfits rocked. obviously, my camera hearts them. OBVIOUSLY, they are gorgeous.

but.they.are.so.much.stinkin.fun.i.cant.stand.it.

(and they have a love for Jesus that, I think, is just off the charts...)

there's just something about sisters. I can't wait for the day I hear, "Hey Mom, you think you could take some pictures of us?" THANK YOU sassafrass sisters, for allowing me to experience your individuality and insanely awesome connection. and get some crazy cool pictures of the two of you together. keep it real, girls. 'cause YOU ARE the real deal. xo



No comments:

Post a Comment