Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

End of Summer and Fall Schedule

I kinda feel like I'm ten again and false starting on the PowerPad. Rev'd up and ready to race and jumping the gun. I can hear two gun shots and my brother yelling at me to calm down while cheap-shotting me in the knee.

But let's face it, folks. June done went. And August is football. And football means Fall. and.fall.is.crazy.busy. It books fast. As a matter of fact, I already have 5 sessions booked in October and 3 slots pre-booked for Fall Mini's. Thought I was kidding?

So, here it is.

August Availability
Tuesday the 9th,16th and 30th: 10am/6pm   *9TH AT 6P  NOW BOOKED!*
Saturday the 27th 10am/1pm/6pm *NOW BOOKED!*

September Availability
Saturday the 3rd and 24th: 10am/2pm/5pm *3RD 10AM AND 2PM BOOKED* *24TH 10AM AND 2PM BOOKED*
Tuesday the 13th, 20th and 27th: 10am/5pm *13TH BOOKED!*
FALL MINI'S Saturday the 17th! *BOOKED*

October Availability
Saturday the 1st: 10am *BOOKED!*
              the 8th: 5pm *BOOKED!*
              the 15th: 10am *BOOKED!*
              the 22nd: 5pm *BOOKED!*
Tuesdays the 4th, 11th and 18th: 10am/2pm/5pm *ALL BOOKED*

November Availability
Tuesday the 1st, 8th and 15th: 10am/1pm/4pm *1ST BOOKED*
Saturday the 5th 10am/1pm/4pm *12th BOOKED* *5th 1pm BOOKED*
CHRISTMAS CARD SPECIAL Saturday the 19th!

I also have a couple last minute openings the week of the July 18th, for anyone looking to still get summer pictures! As always, email me with questions! Just a reminder, a 25%, non-refundable, retainer fee is required to book your session.

2012 SENIORS: Look for NLP's Senior Special on Facebook. Coming soon!

And with that, I'll leave you with this:


It looks fabulous outside my office window. Relax in the grass, y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment