Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

"All good poetry is forged slowly and patiently, LINK by LINK, with sweat and blood and tears."

You're right, Mr. Alfred Douglas.

I cannot believe my last photo update was in April. Clearly, I have been busy. With cousins, brothers, spring sessions, engagements, a band, a senior, my china nugget and her rockstar 'rents, a big brother, outdoor weddings, baby bumps, family after family, more baby bumps, sweet little girls, sassy little shorties, more engagements, indoor weddings, beach babes, this family and that family, oh, and this one, too, another engagement, another family, this bride and groom, and this one, too.

I made public print on two occasions; interestingly enough from members of the same family. If you know them, you can join me in stating that it's not at all interesting, but more expected. 'Cause they're just cool like that.

First occasion was this shot:
From this article in the Toledo Blade.

Second occasion was this shot:

From this photo contest in the Adoptive Families Magazine.

Pretty groovy, I think.

I've got another baby bump, another senior and a Summer Mini filled with some fab kiddos on the calendar for this week.

Oh, and I can't forget about that other full-time gig I've got goin' on:


Add in end-of-the-year school festivities and graduations for the above gig, a fabulous event the Big Man allowed my dear friend and I to head up, a 30th Birthday Suprise for Yours Truly, planning a baby shower for the bff and a large group of my favorite 3 and 4-year-olds with bats and there's 2 months of NLP in a nutshell, folks. Legitimate excuse for poor blogging skills? Indeed.

1 comment:

  1. NLP...we dig you too. But not for your shutterbug skills (and they are mad skills), no publishing would have happened! (Nug's mama)

    ReplyDelete