Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

drum roll, please.....

Thank you to everyone who added Fans!!! We more than doubled the original count! After much sorting and counting and sorting and counting, I just entered everyone's names into the list randomizer (random.org)..... and we have a winner! Before I tell you who it is, I'd like to give mad props to those who rocked out with Suggestions...

Carla- 38
Rich- 32
Dana- 22
Andie- 20
Rachel- 18
Angela-17
Jeff- 13

So, I've copied and pasted the Random List Below.... so that you know I'm legit. It even has a time and date stamp, folks. It's the real deal.

Is the suspense killing you?! Drum roll, pleeeeeeaasseeee.............

The winner is.....



RACHEL CUTLIP!!!

Whoohoo!!! Congrats, Rachel! Email me and we'll work out the details!

But wait! There's more!! Because I totally appreciate a certain lady who really went over the top, (she even had a man ask her to quit suggesting "the photo shop" to him. yeah. you can check her page. the proof is in the puddin'.)

So, MISS CARLA, due to your insane 38 referrals, you, too, WIN a free shoot!! Yaaay!! Email me and we'll work out the details, as well.

Thanks again, everyone. You rock my socks. Big love to you all.

List Randomizer
There were 26 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

1.rachel
2.andie
3.deb
4.angela
5.dana
6.rachel
7.kristen
8.carla
9.carla
10.jeff
11.angela
12.dana
13.dana
14.carla
15.jeff
16.carla
17.andie
18.precious
19.andie
20.angela
21.carla
22.dana
23.andie
24.carla
25.carla
26.rachel
Timestamp: 2010-03-19 23:48:29 UTC

No comments:

Post a Comment